With this 12-week professional development course you will meet the requirements and learn the competencies necessary for working with a wide range of people with immigration backgrounds.
- Communications and coaching
- Body language, self reflection, conflict management, amongst others
- Labour market and applications
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses, how to search for jobs, how to write applications.
- Culture and legal system
- Labour laws, values & traditions, intercultural competencies.
This course is eligible to be financed through a voucher (“Bildungsgutschein”) by JobCenter/employment agency. It takes place during weekdays from 8.30am through 3.30pm.
Reference number (Maßnahmenummer) for JobCenter or employment agency: 955/411/17