It can also be started after the first module without language support.
The further training is aimed at interested job seekers and migrants with at least B1 language level who would like to master the lateral entry into horticulture and landscaping.
Duration and financing of further training
The further training „mobile helper in gardening and landscaping“ lasts approx. 8 months with a total of 1,240 lessons and 120 internship hours. Funding is provided by the Employment Agency, the Job Centre or as a self-payer.
Modul 1 – German language funding
- Occupational language skills
- Work-related communication
- Concepts of road transport
Modul 2 – Acquisition of professional knowledge
- vegetation-technical and construction-technical measures
- soil tillage
- Planning and calculation of areas
- Care of surfaces and plants
- pest management
- Machines and materials for space and path construction
- measurement techniques
- drainage works
Modul 3 – Driving licence class BE
Modul 4 – Purchase of chainsaw licence
Modul 5 – practical work placement
Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 15:30 p.m.