This is an excellent opportunity for you with professional coaches to set your own ideas in motion.
The basics of entrepreneurship
- Your business plan
- Who are your potential clients/customers?
- How much start capital is required for the first year?
- How much revenue can you expect?
- What are potential risks?
The personality of the entrepreneur
- Which expertise and qualifications do you bring to the table?
- How well do you know your industry?
- What are your individual strong points and shortcomings?
The basics of a business plan
- How to structure a business plan
- What elements are required?
- How to receive a Gründerzuschuss (state grant)
Your products/your service
- What makes your products or your services stand out from the rest?
- What requirements does your company need to meet?
- What are the legal formalities?
- Customers: What and where is your target group?
- Do you have reference customers?
- Competitors: Who are your business competitors?
- What are your competitors‘ prices?
- What are their strong points and shortcomings?
- Location: Where are you planning to offer your products/services?
- Why did you choose your business location?
- What are the weaknesses of your location and how are you going to balance them?
- How does your service serve your customers?
- Why are you better than your competitors?
- Price: What is your pricing strategy?
- How did you calculate your prices?
- Sales: What numbers do you forsee?
- What target groups do you aim at?
- Which sales partners are you planning on cooperating with?
- Advertisement: Where and how do prospective clients/customers learn about your product/service?
- What is your marketing strategy?
- Legal form: Which legal form did you choose and why?
- Organisation: What form of organisation did you choose?
- Which person is responsible for what aspect?
- How do you ensure responsible financial controlling?
- Employees: When and in what intervalls do you plan on hiring new staff?
- What qualifications do your employees need to have?
Chances and risks
- What are the three biggest chances to positively influence your business?
- What are the three biggest risks to negatively influence your business?
- Living expenses: How high are your monthly and yearly living expenses?
- How much money do you need to have saved up in case of unexpected problems?
- Capital requirements: How high are your initial capital requirements?
- Finance plan: How high is your equity share?
- Is your business elegible for receiving certain grants?
- Do you have other investors?
- Liquidity planning
Cash inflows for receivables
- Monthly costs
- Costs for investments
- Repayment and interest payment
- Revenue forecast: How high do you estimate your revenue in the next three years?
- How high do you estimate your costs and gains in the next three years?