One-on-one coaching for entrepreneurs?
The basics of entrepreneurship
- Your business plan
- Who are your potential clients/customers?
- How much start capital is required for the first year?
- How much revenue can you expect?
- What are potential risks?
The personality of the entrepreneur
- Which expertise and qualifications do you bring to the table?
- How well do you know your industry?
- What are your individual strong points and shortcomings?
The basics of a business plan
- How to structure a business plan
- What elements are required?
- How to receive a Gründerzuschuss (state grant)
Your products/your service
- What makes your products or your services stand out from the rest?
- What requirements does your company need to meet?
- What are the legal formalities?
- Customers: What and where is your target group?
- Do you have reference customers?
- Competitors: Who are your business competitors?
- What are your competitors‘ prices?
- What are their strong points and shortcomings?
- Location: Where are you planning to offer your products/services?
- Why did you choose your business location?
- What are the weaknesses of your location and how are you going to balance them?
- How does your service serve your customers?
- Why are you better than your competitors?
- Price: What is your pricing strategy?
- How did you calculate your prices?
- Sales: What numbers do you forsee?
- What target groups do you aim at?
- Which sales partners are you planning on cooperating with?
- Advertisement: Where and how do prospective clients/customers learn about your product/service?
- What is your marketing strategy?
- Legal form: Which legal form did you choose and why?
- Organisation: What form of organisation did you choose?
- Which person is responsible for what aspect?
- How do you ensure responsible financial controlling?
- Employees: When and in what intervalls do you plan on hiring new staff?
- What qualifications do your employees need to have?
Chances and risks
- What are the three biggest chances to positively influence your business?
- What are the three biggest risks to negatively influence your business?
- Living expenses: How high are your monthly and yearly living expenses?
- How much money do you need to have saved up in case of unexpected problems?
- Capital requirements: How high are your initial capital requirements?
- Finance plan: How high is your equity share?
- Is your business elegible for receiving certain grants?
- Do you have other investors?
- Liquidity planning
Cash inflows for receivables
- Monthly costs
- Costs for investments
- Repayment and interest payment
- Revenue forecast: How high do you estimate your revenue in the next three years?
- How high do you estimate your costs and gains in the next three years?
Do you have any questions?
Just call us!
Verein zur Förderung und Unterstützung der Wohnraumbeschaffung für Migranten e.V.
Berliner Straße 25a, 13507 Berlin
Tel. 030 235 365 82